That explains a lot. I hope they can get it back in the App Store
since it is a good little app that does its job well. Unfortunately
for them, I have moved onto BlindSuare for finding out where I am, and
am glad that I did. I know not everyone has the funds for BlindSquare,
but it is worth the cost. Now I know why many other people have been
yammering on about this app for so long.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website: