From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Mosen
Sent: 03 February 2016 19:08
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: BBC iPlayer app

Hi Andrew, if you go to the bottom of the audio described category and choose
"View Audio Described A-Z", then you can choose previous episodes that are
still available and contain audio description.

Jonathan Mosen

Mosen Consulting

Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training

http://Mosen.org