From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Karim Lakhani
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 7:10 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: NFL football apps

Wow,
If I understand correctly all the games are broadcast as well for that
price?
I think it must be just the high lights.
I'll check it out thanks!

$$$$$
EMAIL: karim.lakh...@shaw.ca
$$$$$

I've always felt the writer's great weapon is the truth and integrity of his
voice. As long as what you're saying is what you truly, honestly believe to
be the case, then whatever the consequences, that's fine. That's an
honorable position.
- Salman Rushdie

SKYPE: Contact: goldenace4  Canada
$$$$
Please Visit The Ice Zone if you love hockey or not?

Http://members.shaw.ca/theicezone/