Hi,
sure.
Go into settings, you will find an "account" heading, flic through that until
you come to Bookshare. It will say "not enabled."
Double tap on that and a new screen will open.
Flick through to the "enable off" button and double tap.
That will open a text edit box to enter your bookshare login. enter that, then
flick right to the password edit box, double tap and enter your password and
then flick to OK or done I can't remember exactly what it says and double tap
and it will say verifying and then it should say successful.
Back out of that to the main screen.
In the bottom left corner is the "add" button.
When you double tap that, you will find Bookshare is the last item on the
screen before the cancel button.
Double tap on bookshare and find the search field and search for an author or
title.
When you find what you want, there will be a download button to the right of it.
Double tap and it will download the book.
When you are done, there is a done button in the upper right.
It is worth reading through the help for more detailed info about using the
app, but that should get you going.
Certainly ask if you get stuck along the way.
BTW, my personal favorite voice is Amy from Ivona, $4.99, but worth it.
Happy Reading,
Richard