Hi All,

Firstly, to those who celebrate, let me wish you all a lovely Valentine’s Day!

Okay so now on to the less pleasant but necessary reminders here.

For those of you who may not know, this list is made up of many diverse ages,
cultures and beliefs.

So please let me reiterate the need to be considerate of everyone here on this
list.

More specifically, let me address the points of language and religion.

Many of you may not think twice about letting lose with a four-letter word now
and then, but let me remind you that this is not only not welcome here but is
grounds to get yourself moderated or banned if you insist on using this kind of
language here on this list.

Foul language is absolutely not permitted here so please bear this in mind when
clicking that send button.

I know it may be tempting to yell through your keyboard from time to time, we
all do it. However, take a breath before you send your note and consider using
some higher language to express yourself.

Trust me, you will come off with a whole lot more character when you do this.

So secondly now, on to religion.

I received a complaint about some discussion here which was felt to demean this
person’s religious beliefs.

This is absolutely not permitted here. Firstly, this is an iPhone / iDevice
list for assisting others in their use of iDevices and for discussion of topics
related to these devices.

This is not a list to share your religion or to express opinions on anyone’s
religious beliefs. I know that some people have religious sentiments in their
signatures. This is fine, as long as your sig is not meant to insult or abuse
anyone, then that’s your sig and that’s the way that is. :) That’s your
business.

As I said above, we have a diverse group of people here and that is just the
way we like it. :)

So please, just because you may not share in someone’s deeply-held beliefs, is
not a reason to interject your opinions about them nor is it a reason for
anyone to deliberately share those beliefs which may insight such reactions.

The point here is simply to show respect on both sides of this coin so to
speak. There may be people who hold beliefs that you do not or others which do
not hold beliefs that you do. Don’t poke at each other! :)

At least on this list, please go ahead and focus on those things about each
other which bring us together and help us live our lives in a positive and
beneficial way for each other, okay?

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this.

I really appreciate you all keeping this list going strong and making it the
helpful and friendly place that it has been over the last several years.

Have a lovely day / evening and talk with you soon…

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!