Hi!
This is OK but you need to check the box "Manage music manually" or something like that. I don't use iTunes in English so I don't know the exact translation but that's the meaning.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru