Dulce
If you have I Tunes on your main computer you can manually go in and create
a playlist of songs you want  to transfer or check albums you want to sync
to your phone. I think
Gordon  is right you need to find the setting in the menus in I Tunes on
your computer to manually manage your selections. I'm not sure how
complicated it gets or how accessible I Tunes with GW Micro but you will
have to look in the menus then tab around to se what needs checking so you
only transfer what you want and not everything in your i tunes library.
Actually, I'm not sure you even have your music in I Tunes on your desktop
computer. Do you?
If all that is in place you will go to settings and make sure you have sync
checked under I Tunes then go back to I Tunes with your phone plugged in
select i phone then see what happens!
        Someone more expert can fill in other missing steps. I transferred
somemusic into Drop Box which is in Voice Dream Reader but you can also
create music folders in Voice Dream Reader. Otherwise I do not know where I
Tunes syncs and puts music you have transferred unlessit be in the Music
App.

        Good luck. It will be a process.