From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Candy Lowe
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 7:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Converting youtube to mp3 or m4a on iPhone

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to convert youtube videos to mp3 or m4a
with the iPhone.  I am aware of youtube to mp3 converter, but, I was looking
for a way to do it without having to use the computer.  I have searched and
searched, but, can not come up with anything that works for me.  My iPhone is
not jail broken because I can understand that it can be done if you jail break
the iPhone.  I am using an iPhone 6 running ios 9.2.1.  Thanks for any
suggestions, if there are any.

Candy