Just thought I'd let you know I'm getting there, rather slowly ...

I think my 6S is more sensitive (touch-wise) than the old 4S so have to watch what I'm writing.

I've done one input which spans a few days, only to find the next morning that someone has changed it ...

I haven't yet used location, or added notes.

I'm definitely going to think of adding some of these to my history list, or maybe as alias's, with a sign where items need to be inserted.

Thanks again for all your help.

Carol P