Hello all:
While I am sure the response to a question I asked earlier was
well-intentioned, it left me more confused than ever. I was directed to access
the files I downloaded in Mail from Mail Drop by going to my Download folder.
I had indicated that the filenames disappeared from the email message once the
files were downloaded, and tapping on “iCloud download” did nothing.
I have used an iPhone for about seven years now, and I am unaware of any
“download folder” and could not find anything resembling information about how
to access one, even in the newest software updates. I suspect the kind
individual who made this suggestion may have misunderstood and was suggesting
that I access the files on the download folder of a computer, but I am trying
to access the files on the phone. I have accessed files before, within Mail,
that were mp3 files sent via Mail Drop. I do not know why I cannot find these;
they are also mp3 files. So if I am missing something, I would appreciate being
set straight. Thanks for all help.
Christine