On 2/25/16, R VanLant <vanlant2...@msn.com> wrote:
> Occasionally I go to Colorado Avalanche hockey  games at the big stadium in
> Denver.   A blind friend told me that he listens to the game via a live
> broadcast on a small AM radio when he goes to the game.  Rather than buying
> a little radio, is there an app I can use on my phone to tune into that AM
> signal or would I possibly need to see if the AM station puts a feed on a
> website?    I do not otherwise listen to the radio, so this is probably the
> only thing I'd be trying to listen  to.

> list.

Hi.

Living in the UK the only way I listen to hockey commentary is on the
nhl app which is pritty accessible.

You can select your favourite team and listen to either the home or
away commentary I think that is with the paid service or home
commentary for free one.

I tried tunein to listen to hockey but couldn't do it.

Cheers.