Okay in reference to the guide, you have to double tap on the picker and then
flick up-and-down to adjust the time and day.. After that, I get it does, stay
stuck in that one generalized area. I don't quite know who to contact i see
about resolving these issues but I think once we get that fixed then we can
possibly look it shows.n order to
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7...@gmail.com <mailto:jhud7...@gmail.com>