Rose, sometimes this happens to me with my UE Boom Bluetooth speaker. I found
that the easiest way to resolve this error is to find the more info button next
to the name of your speaker, and double tap it. After that, you're looking for
the option that says forget to device. You're going to be asked if you're sure,
and when you are, hit the OK or yes button. I forget which one it is now.
Anyway, then re-pare the speaker as normal. When this happens to me, and I
forget the device, and then start all over again, things usually fix
themselves. I don't think many speakers have a specific button that you need to
press in order to pare them, other than the on button, but yours could be
different than mine. I'm sorry I can't help you with specifics on how to pare
your specific speaker, but if you know which button to press, you'll now be
starting fresh, and should have an easier time of it.

Thanks,
Ari