Hi.

This message serves two purposes.  First, Christmas came yesterday for me.  I
am now the proud owner of a gold 128 GB iPhone 6s plus.  It took some time to
get up and running, and I did have a bit of trouble restoring things to my
preferences, but I have it pretty well to my liking.  I downloaded the Alex
voice, and it sounds great to me.  Other than the NFL Mobile app not working,
all is well.  I upgraded from an 8 GB 5c to this phone, so I'll have plenty of
space on it for whatever I like.

Now for the second part of this note, and it shows how handy Siri can be.  I
need to set this up, so bear with me explaining some things.  When I set up the
iPhone 6s plus, I decided to skip the touch ID option.  I then called up AT&T
to activate the phone.  I had some trouble entering in the numbers on my 5c,
but that's normal, and I hope the larger size of the 6s plus will help.  I was
then routed to an agent.  He sent me to the wrong web site to activate the
phone, but in the end I didn't have to do anything to get it working, because
AT&T had all my information on file, so he activated my phone.  He told me to
turn off both phones, then turn on my new phone, and he'd call me to see if it
worked.  Well, I followed his instructions, and, voila, I got a call from him.
When I got the call I saw a message prompting me to enable WI-FI calling.  I
don't know what I did, but that message went away.  I decided not to worry
about it last night, so I went to sleep.  When I woke up this morning, I
decided to try to set up WI-FI calling.  I looked under settings, but the
option wasn't obvious to me.  I then tried to call My Apple, but their offices
were closed.  I then thought, "Why not see if Siri can give me some help?  I
have nothing to lose, and if she can't, I can always call back for help."  I
asked Siri, "How do I set up WI-FI calling?"  I got information on Android
phones, so I tried again, this time specifying my iPhone type.  Siri now
returned some information on how to do this.  I followed the instructions, and
I now have WI-FI calling enabled.

Next, I decided to try to configure the touch ID feature.  Again, I didn't see
the option in settings, so I figured that if Siri helped me once, she could do
so again.  I asked her about setting up touch ID, and I got good information on
how to do this.  Turns out the setting is pretty obvious, but I didn't remember
hearing Alex tell me about it.  Thanks to Siri, I now have touch ID working on
this iPhone, and I'm really impressed.  I had a laptop that had this option on
it, but it was a royal pain to get working.  You had to swipe your finger over
this sensor, and if you were lucky, the print would be recognized.  With the 6s
plus, I get almost an immediate response from my iPhone.  I like it for its
security, and later on I'll configure the Apple Wallet for Apple Pay, but that
will have to wait until I get that nice thing called money to use it.

My point in sending this note is twofold.  First, I wanted to share my
experiences with the new iPhone, and second, and more importantly, I can't
stress enough to ask Siri for help on something.  That technology is amazing!

That's it for now.  I now am going to sleep a little, waiting for the SEC
tournament to start.  GO CATS!

Have a blessed day.
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY