From: Neil Barnfather - TalkNav
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 7:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Sonos

Sorry, to anyone reading that on list, to be 100% clear, true Play tuning is
not accessible to Voice Over users who are using the public release of the App,
as many of you know, I work with Sonos privately, so, I just wanted to reasure
folk, True Play will be accessible with Voice Over likely in the next public
update of the software, as I can see nothing wrong with the latest rework that
we’ve just finished doing.

Neil Barnfather MBE
www.neilbarnfather.com
Business Consultant & Disability Advocate

Visit my web-site to learn more about my range of services covering a selection
of business consultancy functions to a complete series of disability advocacy
roles. All delivered personally by one of the UK’s most successful disabled
entrepreneurs and established, recognised disabled spokesperson.

  On 11 Mar 2016, at 12:56, Neil Barnfather - TalkNav <for...@talknav.com>