From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Simon w
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 12:57 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: doing videos on facebook

I cannot find the status area, all I can find this message friends, clear and
what's on your mind is it in the what's on your mind?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2016, at 4:43 AM, Liel Ben Simon ליאל בן סימון <liel...@gmail.com
<mailto:liel...@gmail.com> > wrote:

In the status eria. There is a video live.

Sent from  my iphone

‫ב-13 במרץ 2016, בשעה 10:38, ‏‏Simon w ‏< <mailto:gonws2...@yahoo.ca>
gonws2...@yahoo.ca> כתב/ה:

Where do you get that Ap?