I guess it's spelling the names of folders and files for you. Rockbox doesn't have a text to speech engine in it, so this is how it reads dynamic content. You can fix this by placing an MP3 file in each folder with the same name as the folders and files, and it'll play this file instead of spelling the folder or file name. There are utilities you can run to create these files, using a speech synthesizer, for all of the folders and files in your music collection. I haven't run Rockbox in a while, but hopefully this will be able to give you something to look for with Google.