www.neilbarnfather.com
Business Consultant & Disability Advocate

Visit my web-site to learn more about my range of services covering a selection of business consultancy functions to a complete series of disability advocacy roles. All delivered personally by one of the UK’s most successful disabled entrepreneurs and established, recognised disabled spokesperson.

On 12 Mar 2016, at 18:17, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

Hi Marie,

My advice would be to put 2 Play 1 speakers into the kitchen area and to mount them so they are best placed for when you are sitting at the kitchen table or working in the kitchen.
For the great room I would eventually use a set of Play 5 with a Sonos Sub and then again in the bedroom, depending on its size, either a set of Play 1 or Play 3 and of course you will probably want to put a Play 1 into the bathroom if possible.
The only modification I would consider would be if you do regularly watch TV and want a surround setup. Assuming the TV is in the great room, I would put a Playbar with Sub there and given the size of the room, use two Play 3 players wall-mounted behind and to the side of the couch as rear surrounds.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 10:10 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Sonos

Okay guys, I ordered a Play 5 last night so will be anxiously awaiting delivery. The main part of my house is taken up with the entryway, kitchen and a great room which are around 800 to 900 square feet and very open. So I will eventually add 4 to 6 Play 1 speakers to the area which should give me wonderful sound. Then I can begin adding my bedroom and office so I will live in a sound theatre!LOL
Marie