That sounds like rather a lot of money for a service where you wouldn't even
get to keep the books after you'd paid all that money! I read a great deal, but
not even I would use that and audible is so much the better as a previous
poster said ...
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, as I always like ways of getting books,
but that price only seems like good value for money if you can have access
permanently to them from when you start listening to whenever you choose not to
have them any more. It shouldn't be dictated to you!

Kirsten Edmondson
kirsten.edmond...@btinternet.com
07867978791