Hi Soren,

Check out the Jawbone website at www.Jawbone.com. There is a "Retail
Partners" link and here is the listing that you get:

Retail Partners

North America
United States
Canada

Europe
Deutschland
France
UK
Denmark
Finland
Norway
Sweden
Other Europe

Latin America
Brasil
Other Latin America

Asia Pacific
Australia
Malaysia
New Zealand
Singapore
Other Asia (English)

Africa and Middle East
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Other Africa and Middle East

I believe you are from Denmark, correct? It is listed under Europe although
unfortunately for me clicking on the Denmark link didn't seem to do
anything. However, I know that it's both on Amazon.co.uk for 234 Pounds and
on Amazon.de (the german site) for 299 Euros. I tried Amazon.dk but that
redirected to the british Amazon.uk.co site. I guess you would know better
if there is a Danish Amazon site, but I am sure that it is available from
any large electronics retailer and you can of course read lots of reviews on
the Amazon website and there are also reviews on the Jawbone website, just
go to "Speakers" and "Big Jambox".

I have the smaller Jambox and like it a lot, it puts out an amazingly good
sound for such a small speaker and I can only guess how much better the Big
Jambox would be. I have not heard a Bose Soundlink, but I wouldn't hesitate
to say that the Big Jambox would be at least as good and don't forget, it
can function as a full speakerphone. One thing I don't understand is why
they don't support at least Bluetooth 3.0 as well as 2.1, but even the Big
Jambox is only a Bluetooth 2.1 device. Maybe somebody else on the list who
knows more about this can explain if Bluetooth 3.0 would have advantages. I
own a retail store and sell outdoor and hunting gear and one of the sales
reps I deal with represents a smaller company from California called
"Outdoor Technologies" and they also make a number of Bluetooth devices. I
have their stereo over-the-head headset which I like a lot, they also make
Bluetooth earbuds and a Bluetooth Speaker similar to the Jambox called the
"Turtle" since it has the shape of a Turtle. It is more the size of the
original smaller Jambox, but I know that they just have or are just about to
release the next generation of headsets and speakers and they apparently are
all Bluetooth 3.0 devices.