From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 5:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Basic Questions about Apple TV

Hi Sandy,

Yes, Apple TV is strictly using the internet to stream content and you can also
access content in your iTunes Library on the computer via your own WiFi at
home. But anything that involves apps like Netflix, Youtube and so on comes
from the internet. If you have problems opening web pages I doubt you would
find the Apple TV a good experience. If you can't stream it smoothly on your
computer or iOS device it will be the same on the Apple TV.