From: 'Sandratomkins' via VIPhone
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 1:37 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bar Code Reader App??

Hi Jewel,

    I loved your "fur carpet"! I think we are entering the world of the
euphemism, when we use these recognition Apps. I, for example, often use
CamFind, especially as a colour recogniser. When CamFind tells me that the
carpet is blue with a black and white celtic design, I am happy, but when it
says "antique carpet", I know it is time for a shampoo!

    When the same app looks at a charcoal drawing of me, it says 'portrait, in
charcoal, of a woman", but when I take a shot of my partner it says "blue
sports shirt!" am I living with the invisible man? Perhaps, so....

    From one living in a virtual world, Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone