I’d be careful with this survey, there are 4 red flags that went up for me:

1.       The survey link is a Google shortened link so no way to know where it
will take you

2.       The promise of  the somewhat strange prizes

3.       The fact that where he wrote he can be contacted for questions the
email address is given as text with the @ symbol and period written out as “at”
and “dot” in order to prevent it from being recognized as an email address one
can click on. When I translate the email address the way he wrote it into an
actual email address, it is philsoatpcs2...@tc.columbia.edu
<mailto:philsoatpcs2...@tc.columbia.edu>  which sounds suspicious to me.

4.       The email address he is posting from is hidden, but when you extract
is from the header it is philso1...@gmail.com <mailto:philso1...@gmail.com>  so
nothing to do with a University or even the email address he is given where he
can be contacted. The websites of Columbia University is www.columbia.edu
<http://www.columbia.edu>  and the one ofBaruch College is www.baruch.cuny.edu
<http://www.baruch.cuny.edu> , one would expect he would have an email from one
of these domains.

Lastly, I googled this college he mentions and it does exist and is listed as
one of 10 senior colleges of the City University of New York, but it’s strange
he claims to be with Columbia University and City University. Like I said, I’d
think twice before doing the survey or even clicking on the link until Cara or
Mark say they have checked into this and it’s legit.