You can do it anywhere on the screen.

On 29/03/16 12:20, Regina Alvarado wrote:

I did it! I did it!!!!! Sooo excited! Thanks so much, only question is
can I do this anywhere on screen or
just at top?
On Mar 29, 2016, at 1:15 PM, Pinky <pink...@abe.midco.net
<mailto:pink...@abe.midco.net>> wrote:

The easiest way to do the scrub gesture is to keep your two fingers
spread apart a little bit so your device does not think it is one
finger. Now with your two fingers spread out just a little bit put them
on the screen and make the letter Z.

Ed

*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
[mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Regina Alvarado
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:08 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* Re: Question on the mail app

I would love to learn the scrub gesture, but the only thing I hear when
I try it in practice is touch. I have no idea how to get this to work. I
have tried and tried and when

I push harder it sets off 3D. LOL. Maybe a gesture I just cannot make my

hands work?

On Mar 29, 2016, at 12:51 PM, Marie <scribbl...@comcast.net