Hi Tess,

Right now you do have to remember the numbers. You can only put phone
numbers and/or email addresses in the Favourites field in Fleksy Settings,
no descriptive labels or names are possible.

However, don't worry too much, I was told a while back by Fleksy support
that in iOS 6 they have more options to integrate with the Contacts you
already have on your iPhone, I would say it's probably a priority for them
to fix this so that you can sinply pick a contact from your contacts list
and select either a mobile number for that person to send a text or an email
address to send an email. Be patient for another few weeks, iOS 6 is most
likely going to be publically available around September 18 or September 20,
of course Fleksy may not have an update right away to implement this, but I
wouldn't be surprised if they were working on it.