Hallo Vashaun,

I would like to have a rating for each app on the App Store indicating its
accessibility. Some from "not at all" to "fully supported". If developers do
upload an app to iTunes, they have to rate their own app (sex, drugs, violence
etc.). We could have an accessibility rating there, too. If developers have to
make their selection, they will perhaps think about it and will take care on
accessibility issues next time.

Greetings

Jan

---
ColorVisor - The app to identify colors.
Available on the App Store:
http://itunes.com/app/ColorVisor
---
Dr. Jan Blüher
visorApps - Accessible apps for iPad & iPhone
Bayreuther Str. 2
D-01187 Dresden
Germany

phone: +49 (0) 351 16053907