Hello Everyone,

Well, today I spent some time exploring the App Store on the new TV OS.
As silly as it sounds, my first favorite new app is a free one called Big
Red Clock.  Just as the name implies, this is a huge digital clock that can
serve as a countdown timer.  The numbers can be any one of about 10
different colors.

While this app is VoiceOver accessible in that all of the menus are voiced,
it is definitely for the low vision.

I have an approximately 50 inch television and I just love the size of the
digits on my display.

Even when I was not watching anything on the television, I left the app
running as seeing it just made me smile.

I had a couple of sighted guests over this evening and when they saw the
app, they began laughing and now want to purchase a new Apple TV just so
they can download apps from the app store.

I also discovered the free Word of Promise audio Bible app.  Very, very
nice.

Of course, I also downloaded the Audible book app.

This new Apple TV may be come a major, quote, player, quote, in my home.
(smile)

Mark