ebooks and then pay for the subscription I would literally throw away money
because I cannot get into the site.

reggie & Lex

On Apr 3, 2016, at 8:50 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

What website are you finding this captcha on? I was going to provide the Amazon
phone number, but Richard beat me to it. Nonetheless, if you can send the
website address I’d like to take a look and see if I can give you some
pointers. Also, are you going to said website from your iPhone or from a
computer (Mac or PC)?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Regina Alvarado
Sent: Sunday, April 3, 2016 12:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: help: capcha and Amazon and iPhone

Does anyone know of a capcha breaker/reader? I am trying to get to Amazon
kindle books. I have the app, but I cannot buy kindle books from the app. When
I asked for kindle books on the site I was asked to log in. So I did. It asked
for my password and email again and then there was a capcha. After this it
asked if I was having trouble or if visually impaired. I tapped the email
customer service and was set back to log-in. Vicious circle, and it will not
let me even speak or write to someone. This capcha stuff is beginning to just
make me very, very angry! I even asked for a password switch so if I didn't
remember it correctly I could change it altogether. Help! I am grinding my
teeth, and you know how bad
grinding your teeth can be! (haha!)

reggie & Lex