I was having some success with fleksy this afternoon when the keyboard  totally
locked up. Now when I touch any key all it says is keyboard, and doesn't do
anything. Which also means that there is no way to get out of the keyboard, the
two finger swipe up and swipe down does nothing. The only way to get out of the
keyboard is to delete it from the phone. I have restarted the phone, reinstall
Fleksy, turned off and turned on voiceover, nothing works. It is totally locked
up, totally useless.

I am however glad that you are having success with it. I used to love Fleksy VO
when it   work, it was fantastic.

Chuck (mobile)