I tried Seeing eye because it was from the company that made my Sendero GPS on
my voice note. I did like it because it was so similar with the turn by turns.
Price wise, I  switched to BSQ and have been enjoying it ever since. I use it
with Navagon and it has been a treat. I was told that I can virtually walk
through an area to see what is around there. As soon as I figure out how to do
it I'm going to practice practice practice. This was a feature I used
frequently on my Sendero GPS.

Sent from my iPhone