From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cristóbal
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:22 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: bluetooth headset recommendations

It's an AD2P device so yes, you can  stream sound through the earpiece. The
call button can play/pause and a press and  hold brings up Siri.
I don't bother  with the talking  caller ID feature since  VO already does
that. Nor do I use the handsfree answer/hold foption as I  don't find it
reliable enough, but all that aside, it works well and has a very  clear sound.
And yes, it's small. This is one of the  reasons why I liked it over the
Voyager Legend. The Legend felt like you had a piece of equipment on the side
of your face. The Edge is a simple earhook that you can  slip on and off
quickly.
The stem of the Edge does stick out a bit. Again, it's in the shape of a house
key somewhat to give you an idea with  the stem part being  thin.