I’m hoping that one of you who is more of a Facebook expert than I can clarify
some things for me regarding posting photos to Facebook.  I have been taking
some pictures, and also my family members have also helped me take some and
also sent me some to post.  Because I’ve used different Facebook apps, and
because others have helped me post occasionally, I have a couple of different
albums.  I tend to like to add photos using Faceley if I do it independently
because I can tell what’s going on easier.
However, Faceley seems to be set to send all the photos to mobile uploads.
That’s fine with me, but although I have my photo album privacy set to friends,
some people don’t really know how to open the albums, they are used to just
seeing photos in the timeline. Because of this, some people aren’t seeing the
photos.
I notice in the native Facebook app, after the status update area, there is
some other stuff, and one seems to be to choose a photo from the phone. If I
choose that and then choose Use, will this photo be added to my timeline right
with my status, and if so, can I only add one photo per status update or can I
use more then one.  Maybe I could just use Faceley when I want to add a bunch
of pics, but just add a couple to the status where people can see them?  What
does everyone else do?  I asked my daughter, and she said that it doesn’t
matter because it is just Facebook, but I particularly want my friends to see
the pics I took independently of my new grandchild.

Thanks for any help you can give.  I hope I’m explaining this coherently.

Thanks.

Paula
Paula Mack

On Twitter: pm3456