From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ed Worrell
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 9:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Fleksy

Hello Harry,

You can activate the search button, or enter if you do a two finger swipe down
in the bottom right hand corner of the key board. This gesture will work in
what ever set up you have going for the keyboard i.e. minimum or full sized…
The gesture is hard to get to work at first, but keep with it it will work and
then you will know the sweet spot to perform the gesture in. I have found that
if you place your two fingers about a finger width from the bottom of the
screen then do more of a two finger flick down it will work great.

I hope that this helps and good luck.

Ed