Hello,
I purchased extra storage space. None of my files are MP3 files. I have less
than 30 daisy and text files. Yet, I still see files not downloaded, and
followed by iCloud sync. I've tried tapping on the iCloud button below the item
not yet downloaded, but that doesn't do anything. Does anyone have the support
e-mail address for the developer. Maybe I can make an inquiry there. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad