Thank you Jenny. It worked beautifully.

reggie & Lex

On Apr 28, 2016, at 12:09 PM, Jenny Wood <kc5...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Reggie,

Looking at my own Weather Radio app, all I did was open up the app and I
flicked a few times, and there is an “Add Location” button.  When
double-tapping on this button, there is an edit box in which to type the
desired location.  In my case, if I type “Dallas,” it will find Dallas, TX,
along with surrounding cities to choose from.  I believe this is what
determines your default location.  You can also save additional locations by
double-tapping on the “Add First Saved Location” button on the main screen, and
again, you will be presented with an edit box in which to enter the desired
location.

--

Jenny & Marmalade
Phone: (972 989-3894