Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru
29.4.2016. u 2:55, Sieghard Weitzel je napisao/la:

Also keep in mind that if you use a Bluetooth headset but answer an incoming call with a 2-finger double tap that it will go to the iphone. You have to answer the call on the device you want to speak on.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Chip Orange
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 2:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Audio/Call not routing through headset Was Re: Plantronics Voyager Edge headset

You know, I’ve noticed a very similar issue when I turn on my bluetooth headset, where the voice over sound comes through the headset, but Siri does not; she’s still speaking out of the phone.

I turn the headset off and back on, and all is fixed … and your description of the fix makes me wonder if this is really the same audio routing bug?

Chip