The apps I use most frequently are:

Prizmo.  Which it would be interesting to read a comparison between Prizmo &
KNFB.
CamFind, excellent app to scan just about anything.  Even importing a
screenshot.
CloudClip.  I absolutely love this app.  I have it on both my iDevices & Mac.
What I copy to the clipboard is available on each device.  Every so often, it
is a bit buggy & doesn’t copy over right away, but most of the time it works
brilliantly.

Twitterrific.  This is my go to Twitter app.
TV Remote from xFinity.  I use this app a bit more on my iPad, because the
episodes are in folders.  Lol, I use it mostly on my phone to turn the channel.
 ;)

My Fitness Pal.  Even if I am not tracking calories, I use this app to identify
foods & drinks.  Learn the serving size & nutrition.

DraftPad.  I’ve had this app for a long time, but still find it useful, if I
quickly want to compose a text or long post, without accidentally sending it.
:)  Lol, I’ve even done things, like while at home I write out a check in post
for Facebook, because I know I’ll want to check in from the restaurant but not
necessarily type it out or dictate it in public.

This isn’t an app, but it is a way to use IOS.  I have a Safari Icon for the
website DirectionsForMe.org <http://directionsforme.org/>  This website is very
handy for obtaining directions/instructions for foods & or drinks.  I have
another Safari icon for a local radio station’s playlist.  Yet another one for
a radio station’s weekly stream of it’s Saturday night broadcast.  Love those
Safari icons.  :)

Hopefully the above list is helpful & not too long.
Traci
An IOS user since the first gen iPad in 2010.