A good display for a good price is the Hims Braille Edge 40. It has 40 cells
connects with PCs or iPhones and has basic note taking abilities. It sells for
only $2,795.00. The only thing I would recommend other than this is to buy the
Executive Products leather case which sells for $95.00. The case that comes
with the Edge isn’t particularly good in my opinion.

Karl

Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant Axis

4304 South El Camino St.

Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone: 866-824-7885

Fax:     866-824-7885