Hi all,

In the last 24 hours, I have had both my iPhone 6s & iPad Mini 2nd gen freeze
up & completely freak out.  My iPad Mini had died & shut down, which isn’t
totally unusual.  I let this happen from time to time, but when I plugged it in
& let it start up, it was unresponsive.  I had no control over VoiceOver.  My
finger flicks did nothing.  VoiceOver would continuously read the lock screen.
When I managed to get into the passcode screen, it continuously readout the
number pad.  I turned off VoiceOver & had sighted help, but they struggled as
well.  It was very sluggish.  Anyway, the Mini was like this for over an hour.
I checked it later that night & it was back to normal.

Well, last night, my iPhone did the same sort of things.  Very unresponsive.
Restarting on it’s own, no control over VoiceOver, etc..  After a night of
charging, this morning it was still in that unresponsive state.  I turned
VoiceOver off & we entered in my passcode, after a few attempts, it was back to
normal.

Very weird that both devices would act this way around the same time.  I’ve
been racking my brain to think of something they have in common.  The only
thing I can come up with is I have been charging them with my Tech Armor Apple
Certified 6ft cable, however I have done this several times over the last year.

Do you guys have any thoughts or ideas.  Lol, it’s one thing for my Mini to act
weird, but not my iPhone.  BTW, an oddity of my iPhone for Months now, whenever
it restarts, my screen goes down to zero.

Thanks, off to back up these devices just in case.
Traci
PS. Is there any kind of reset that might help?