both Prizmo and KNFB Reader process scans on the device.
And yes, they both can scan from an image like a screen shot. The quality may
not be great.
Richard

“The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty
sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.”
Elizabeth Taylor
(Sent from my iPhone 5S)