i’m with you their! there was a tweet about major improvements, coming soon.

if i can ask the question as you go up a level!  do all the different dice sets
improve your game or are they just their for something different? All the best.
cheers gerry have a nice day
Email: gerryc...@optusnet.com.au
Skype: gerry.cook1
Twitter: @gerrycook52