Thanks Ed.  I will try that approach.

In the pc client I use there is a difference between timelines and lists but lists would probably work as well.

Thanks.

Don

On 03-May-16 10:12 AM, Ed Worrell wrote:
Hey Don,

I think that you are looking for creating a list. Both the native Twitter app
and Tweetlist support creating list. In the Twitter list find the me tab in the
bottom left corner of the screen. Double tap, and then look for the list button
in the me tab, double tap, and the you should have options to add a list. I am
sorry if this one is not quite right, as it’s been a while sense I have used
the native Twitter app.

Tweet list will have a list button in the bottom tab list, it will be the
second tab. Double tap on that tab, and than you will have a button at the top
of the screen that will be labeled add list, or new list something of that
nature.

After you have created the list you can than add people to your list’s by going
into their profiles and find the option in each app to add to list, or manage
in list.

I hope that this helps.

Ed