Hello, all. I am looking for some free or inexpensive program that will let me
broadcast some things such as Bible studies live from the iPhone. I know there
is Periscope, but it requires video as well, and using a Braille display to
read notes and doing video at the same time reminds me of walking on water.

I have tried an excellent program called Z-cast, but it seems that Facebook
users can't log onto the broadcast very directly, though Twitter users can do
so more easily. Does anyone have a suggestion for a program that would let me
broadcast audio only so that both Bacebook and Twitter users could easily
listen?

Your great suggestions are always appreciated. Have a great weekend!

Keith