Hi. I certainly won't be paying $5 for a virtual assistant when I have Siri or
Cortana at my disposal, which are free if I may add. Also Sieghard, I can
confirm that this app isn't in the Canadian app store. So as Sieghard said,
I'll wait until the app comes to Canada and until they release a free app with
just the assistant.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk