I have it and have listened to others broadcast but have not broadcasted
myself. I’m not sure what I might broadcast that would be noteworthy, but I
enjoy listening just the same.

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 6:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: perescope

Hi Afik,

As the app description says “Periscope lets you broadcast live video to the
world”.

It allows users to video stream whatever they are doing and they can make the
stream public so anybody who has the app can watch it or they can make it
private so

Only followers or people they invite can see it.

People who watch somebody’s stream can send in comments via instant message and
send “Hearts” to indicate they like the stream I guess.

It’s free, so just give it a try.