From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 1:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: TCL App is it broken?

Hi to everyone affected by this. The TCL people suggested completely removing
the app and reinstalling it. This has done the trick for me and now I can use
my alarm again. Hope this works for others as well. The new version of the app
actually includes a bunch of VO fixes, so it's worth doing.

Jonathan Mosen

Mosen Consulting

Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training

http://Mosen.org