From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Eva Abbas
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Facebook slows down pc after installing on iPhone

Hello Feliciano, Rachmond and Sieghard,

    Thank you for your responses.  Yes, they sent a link and a string of
numbers as Rachmond said.  Since my e-mail and internet are still only on my
pc, I chose the string of numbers to enter on the facebook I just opened on my
iPhone.  It was rejected.  I tried to reset it once more; but they did not send
me an e-mail like the first time.  I don’t know what enter from the browse
meant.  I don’t know what to do.  Thank you, Feliciano for reassuring me about
the USB stick.  Do you folks think that it’s worth insisting on the facebook
installation even if I want to unlock my phone and use a Lebanese number in
Lebanon?
Thank you all once again

God bless
Eva