From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David Morton
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 12:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Muxic app help

Thom,

I'm David Morton.  I wrote the application.

Yes, version 3.0, which is what you have, is crashing alot.  This is
extremely frustrating to me to see so many users experiencing problems.

That being said, there's good news.  I've fixed the bugs that are causing
most of the crashes.

And now for more bad news: It takes Apple about 10 days right now to review
and approve.  By that measure, we're looking at an update actually hitting
the app store sometime in the middle of next week.

Again, I apologize for the crashes, and extremely disappointed in myself for
letting them escape, but they should be fixed soon.

-David