  From: Ömer Yesiltas
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 5:08 AM
  Subject: Invitation to an audio accessibility program on TeamTalk

  Hello all,
  We have an audio conference program about accessibility on our private
TeamTalk server. This program is generally in Turkish language however, Harri
Pasanen, creator of legendary Braille program MBraille will be our guest this
week, on 21st of May. Therefore, we thought people who can speak english can
also join the program and ask questions or make suggestions to Harri. The
program will be in Turkish but everything will be translated for Harri to
understand and answer. Thus, we'd like to invite blind people all over the
world to join us and ask questions about MBraille on iOS and Android. The
program will be at 21:00 (9 PM) by Turkish time. For those who wish to join may
contact me to solve the time zone problems and installing TeamTalk and joining
the channel.
  In this article, I will try to briefly explain how to join the server on all
platforms that TeamTalk application is available.
  For those who wish to join via a windows machine, please download and install
the following application.
  http://bearware.dk/teamtalk/v5.1.1/TeamTalk_v5.1.1_Setup.exe
  During the installation, please check the TeamTalk5 client for accessibility.
  After installation, press f2 and press tap to hear the host address or IP
address edit field.
  Type 188.132.221.21
  Press tab and do not touch UDP and TCP port fields, they will be default
value, 10333.
  Press tab till you hear username and type guest.
  Press tab once and type guest again for password.
  Now, press enter, you will be connected to the server.
  Before connecting, press f4, and type your name and surname to the nickname
field.
  Press tab and check push to talk checkbox and uncheck the voice activation
checkbox. Press setup keys button to set the push to talk key. Just press space
bar on setup keys button and press and hold the key for a few seconds that you
wish to use as PTT key. Generally, people use the Alt-GR key, the alt key on
the right side of the space bar key.
  Press tab once and select the TeamTalk language there, if your language is
not supported, do not touch it.
  Navigate with tabs and find the vu-Metre updates check box and uncheck it, in
order not to hear TeamTalk progress bar updates.
  Press tab again and set the maximum text length to 512.
  Press ctrl tab twice and select the direct sound radio button.
  Press tab and select the microphone you want to use.
  Press tab again and set the output device you wish to use.
  Press tab again and find the
  Enable automatic gain control (microphone level adjusted automatically)
  checkbox and uncheck it.
  Press ok button after you made all the changes.
  Now, you are ready to join, listen and talk.
  After you join the channel, press letter E to join the English speakers'
channel, in which someone will help you to join the conference channel and help
you to solve the other problems you experience.
  If you want to join via iPhone or iPad, just go to AppStore and search for
TeamTalk or click this link to download the application:
  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/teamtalk-5/id1069487751?mt=8
  On iOS, select add button on the main TeamTalk menu and fill the necessary
fields.
  Server name: the name you wish to know the server.
  Host Address or IP address: 188.132.221.21
  Tap TCP and UDP port fields once, do not change anything, just continue and
type guest for username, and guest again for the password.
  Now press save button and find the server name that you typed and swipe up or
down with one finger to connect the server.
  Before connecting, you may want to make some program settings, so click
preferences or settings. Type your name to Nickname field.
  Check the necessary boxes according to your wishes and set the microphone and
speaker volume settings.
  After connecting the server, just find the English Speakers' channel and you
will get help if you need and to forward you to the conference channel.
  If you want to join the program via an Android device, just go to PlayStore
and search for TeamTalk or download the app from the following link:
  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dk.bearware.gui
  After downloading and installing the app, just click add button and do the
same things as it is explained on iOS part.
  Fill the necessary fields and press save. Select more options, settings and
make the necessary settings here. Do not forget to type your name to Nickname
field.
  Press connect button for the server name you saved and you will be connected
to the server.
  On the right buttom, you will see TX button, that button is PTT key. on its
left, there are speaker and microphone control buttons and sliders, change as
your needs.
  After you connect the server, join the English Speakers' channel to get more
help and to learn how you will join the conference channel.
  As for the MAC, download the app from the following link:
  http://www.bearware.dk/teamtalk/v5.1/TeamTalk_v5.1_Setup.dmg
  Please use the application on the link given, do not use the latest TeamTalk
for MAC, this is the most accessible version for MAC.
  If you want to join us, wish to ask your questions directly to Harri himself,
would like to suggest features for MBraille application, follow above
instructions and listen to our program.
  Notice for those who wish to join: Please use headset during the program,
because sounds or voices may echo back from you,
  this may annoy other participants.
  Note (2): Please contact me privately, do not reply on the forum or list. We
do not wish to bother others, who do not wish to read these things.If you need
more help, just write to me privately at:
  yesiltas1...@gmail.com
  I'll try to contact you and assist you about your TeamTalk problems.
  You can also WhatsApp me using following number to get help:
  +905425334518.
  Thanks everyone for reading this long explanation.

  Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com