Hi Marie, yes you can, but you would need to know the full path of the folder
you want to add on your PC and be able to enter it accurately in the
appropriate settings in the Sonos iOS app. That would involve knowing the
computer name as it appears on your network, and the folder. It is easier to do
it from the PC, and indeed when you run the Controller on the PC, your My Music
folder which usually includes your iTunes library is added automatically. You
can also browse in the standard Windows way to find any other folder you'd like
to add using the PC controller
I've recently published a 30,000 word book on Sonos from a blindness
perspective. There's plenty of step-by-step in it and it may help a lot.
http://www.mosen.org/sonos
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org